1. There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT.
2. As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2), the candidates must have secured:
3. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, are also eligible to appear in CLAT online examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
4. The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
5. In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
1. The candidates must have minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination [i.e. LL.B./Five-Year Integrated LL.B. (Hons.)/any other equivalent exam] as under:
2. The candidate must have passed/appeared in the final semester/final year examination of the qualifying examination on the date of his/her admission.
3. In case of candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination, he/she may submit his/her final result of qualifying examination within the time frame prescribed by the respective University/Institute. Till then such candidates may be given provisional admission.
4. In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by procedure and order as under:
5. No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT.